Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And then the last ones...

I discovered I had missed a few pictures of some significance.  I know I downloaded the photo of the Palmyra Temple in the background to the blog page, but it must have not copied.
In the background is the steeple portion of the Palmyra Temple.  They cut the trees so you can view the temple from the Smith family farm and from the temple windows, you can see the sacred grove.

Plus, Steve took some photos with his cell phone camera and sent them to me via email.  Some of them are too good not to put in my blog.

Saturday, May 26 Clark and his boys took Steve and I to a park about 30 minutes from their home.  It was called Purgatory Point.  We hiked down a chasm over huge boulders.

My handsome boys - Ben, Cassius, Steve, and Clark.
Finally, a photo of me after we climbed over huge rocks.

King of the Hill Cassius. He is a trooper.
Monday, May 28 as we walked downtown for dinner.  Two boys easily entertained by a light pole!



Ice Cream lover Cassius!  Monday, May 28 Memorial Day

The bridge to the grist mill on Monday, May 30.  What is Cass saying?
Palmyra Temple spire in the spring 2012.  That is beauty.

Counsel:  isn't it interesting that a cell phone photo has great picture quality.  And you can send the photo anywhere.  Technology is here.  I am trying to embrace it.


No comments: