The bishop, aka my husband, organized a service project for our neighbor who lives across the street. He had ordered a load of small gray pebbles dumped in his back yard and Steve volunteered several of the ward men to come help spread it on Saturday, January 28. I got to the project at 9:45 a.m. when they were putting the final touches and cleaning up on the yard. Our neighbors were most appreciative.
He brought me a package of scorpion bait traps!
I was most appreciative!

I didn't get a "before" photo. Use your imagination.

The pile of pebbles was huge.

The pebbles covered ALL the back yard except for the patch of grass and one garden area.

They worked themselves out of a job very quickly. Forty five minutes total time.

Steve got the broom from our garage to help sweep the last pebbles.
No comments:
Post a Comment