Lana and Porter will post pictures on their blog site very soon for your enjoyment. For now, here is my announcement.
Baby Shumway arrived today at 6:17 p.m., Thursday, May 7, weighing 7 pounds, three ounces, 19 1/2 inches in length. He has dark hair, and the cutest little pixie type face. He is adorable. Lana was induced at 9:30 this morning, so not so long for a delivery. All went well. Porter did really well also.
I took Tatum and Dane to the hospital within an hour of the baby's birth. They were pretty excited with their new sibling.
Tonight I painted {rolled} their bathroom. In the morning I will cut in all the corners, edges, and ceiling, and roll the doors and paint the trim white. I need to get it all done before Lana and the baby come home Saturday morning. Too much to do here!
We are just so happy all is well with both mom and baby. We are so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats again, Grandma Lady! And give our congrats to Lana. I've been thinking about her, hoping things would be happening soon for her sake. Can't wait to see pictures and hats off to you for painting the bathroom! I'm sure Lana is loving having you around
Yay! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment