Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And we Wait!

My previous post is all worked out. Lana's new baby Crew arrived on May 7th and baby and Lana are doing fine. I spent the next eight days helping with meals, tending the older children, running errands with Lana and baby, and cleaning and doing laundry.

I drove from Mesa to Provo on Saturday, May 15th, with a help of Brother Rose, who wanted to go visit his family in Utah. He flew back home on Sunday evening. Thanks so much for the company and the help in driving. It was a beautiful and uneventful drive.

All is well in Provo. Staci is so ready for the baby to arrive. Monday at work, she had finished all her projects and doesn't have time to start another one, and they have little or no calls coming in from people who want to continue their education at BYU.

On Monday, I cleaned and organized in their two bedroom apartment off 300 South, went to Sam's Club and the grocery store and made lunch and dinner for Staci and Eric. We had a great family home evening last night, taught by Eric, and still no labor pains. And we wait!

Babies come when they are good and ready. Whether the mom is so uncomfortable and ready to have the baby out! Maybe tonight, or tomorrow!

If baby Wesley makes his appearance on Wednesday, he will share Chris and Erlynne's wedding anniversary. If he is born on Thursday, Lana and Staci's babies will be exactly two weeks apart, and share Guinevere's birthday, and if he is born on Friday, he will share Tristan's birthday. But regardless of when he is born, he will be the 61st great grandchild of my mother Lula Fox Garner Zaugg Anderson.

I will post of the arrival when it happens.

2 comments:

Guinevere said...

Come Thursday, baby Wesley, and I shall eat an extra slice of cake for you!

Nate and Robin said...

Friday is also Marla's birthday. The 27th is my wedding anniver., but I hope he comes before then. Let us know so that we can come visit.
Email me if you need phone numbers.