
Only a few days old in this photo. Do you think she is eight days old?
Is grandpa Steve making Tatum kiss her boy cousin Tristan? Too early to be smooching. Check out Tristan's face. I don't think he likes getting slobbered on.

This is Tatum's birthday party at the merry go round in the mall. Do you remember how much you loved to ride on the animals? Your smile would light up anyone's heart.
Mommy is trying to get your little baby brother Dane to smile for the camera. Did you know you look just like your mother did when she was your age? You both have the best smiles.

What beautiful eyes you have, my dear. The better to see you with, my dear. I love your eyes. And that smile! Wow.
See Dane.
See Dane sad.
See Tatum.
See Tatum happy.

What a princess in a pink dress! You glow and radiate happiness. I love you Tatum.
On our most recent adventure, our two days in Disneyland, you made me smile. What a great birthday party we had there!
And this is picture number eight. Eight great years with you as my only granddaughter. In less than a few weeks, you won't be the "only" girl in our family. So enjoy this minute and know that you are special and loved by Grandpa Steve and Grandlady. Can we come party?
1 comment:
Cute post! I haven't seen some of those pictures before. :) Tatum's in bed right now, but I'm going to show it to her tomorrow. She had a really fun evening--we played the Monopoly game she got for one of her gifts. Ended up going for several hours!
Post a Comment