Steve sent this iphone picture with the title "More than just airplanes."What are we seeing here? (Besides a boat dock)

The next picture was titled "Moller Aircar"

And final picture sent titled "More Planes" Notice the title on the plaque - SkyBaby!
And random quotes - I tended Ethan and Tristan yesterday while Chris was at work and Erlynne had a seminar. To tell the "before this happened" story - I had cleaned their house very well while they were out of town a couple of weeks ago, and when they came home, they were all surprised that the cleaning fairy had come.
So yesterday, my assignment was to help Ethan clean off the two end tables in his room, where piles were stashed, as 10 year old boys tend to do, looking for his Cub Scout awards to be applied to his shirt. Between the two of us, we had cleaned off one end table and found one packet of missing awards.
I said to Ethan: "Your mom is going to be so surprised at how nice this looks."
Ethan: "No she's not. She knows you are here."
When I told Chris what Ethan had said, when they got home later that day, Chris said: "Well, I hope you took that as a compliment, because it totally was."
I did.
1 comment:
hahahaha! That's hilarious and so true. Kids always say it best don't they? Cute
Post a Comment