
We started with a weedy and unkempt area, and big holes in the existing patio (intended for plants, but nothing grows in the shade against the house), so here is the finished project.



Now I just need to clean out the front of the garage where the BBQ grill is buried under empty boxes, and put it in the open area next to the game room door. Then Steve needs to take the door off its hinges and fix it so it doesn't stick, for easy access to and from the house.
Then we are ready for a real cookout. How about for his 60th birthday party?
(I made the cover for the bench - a bear to sew that fabric on my sewing machine)

Doesn't it look cool and refreshing, even in the Texas heat? Looking forward to all of you coming to visit.
3 comments:
Definitely not the same area that used to house a bunch of bicycles and an old "rampeumton" tower. :) It looks amazing! I love it. Good job you guys!!
Beautiful! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving pie on the patio. :) Looks like you and Schteve have a serene and relaxing place to enjoy evening smoothies and sunsets now.
I never saw it before the changes, but I think it looks really nice. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment