Inspired by Dallin's birthday present to me of new towels, rugs and toilet seat in cream and beige, I painted the guest bathroom today.
This print on the wall is a watercolor from a local artist in La Veta, Colorado, where Steve and I went this past weekend. (More about that on a future post - when I get the pictures that were taken). It is an aspen grove. I hope you think it looks as good on this wall as I do.
New bath mats - so soft and thick. Winter is happily anticipated this year so we can try out the new radiant heat under the kitchen tile, and these soft and warm rugs.
2 comments:
Looks nice--I like the rugs. I want to get some nice ones for my bathroom when it comes time to paint in there. Something plushy and soft. :)
So, do you want me to paint your masterbath when I come for Christmas? I would love to do it, then we can go pick some plushy and soft rugs from BB&B, my present to you.
Post a Comment