Enjoy the pictures.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Finished Garden Project
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So here is the finished front flower bed. Come spring, it may be a rainbow of color and different types of flowers, if everything bulb grows. Thanks to Dallin for his hard work and expertise of flowers. And to Steve for mowing the lawn so perfectly and cutting my last peice of granite to go on the top of the moveable cart.
Enjoy the pictures.



Enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! That looks really good! It shows that you all put a lot of hard work into it. It will be just stunning when it flowers. It already looks very neat and groomed.
Hey, thanks for visiting my blog, Lady Carma! And yes please, I'd love to post the photograph you mentioned. Look forward to receiving. Please can you let me know on my blog when it is sent, so it doesn't slip unnoticed through my spam thing?
It looks beautiful! I'll have to call up Dallin when we start planting stuff!
I just tried to get onto Clark and Guinevere's blog and found that they made it private...could you send me their email so that I can request to be allowed to see it? Thanks!
Post a Comment