
This is my only granddaughter, at least until March. I called my daughter's house on Saturday afternoon and this cute girl answered the phone. I told her how excited I was for our upcoming trip to Disneyland, and she said she was excited too.
"But I am the most excited to get baptized in March."
The right answer.
Do you remember your baptism day?
Mine was on September 27, about a week after my eighth birthday. My daddy baptized me at the building in Emmett, because we didn't have a font at my home ward in Letha. After I was baptized, I remember looking at the black and white cold tile floors in the bathroom, and feeling that I was like the white tiles, all white and clean, and I needed to stay away from the things that could make me feel dirty and unclean. After I got my dry clothes on, my family stopped at the Dairy Queen and my daddy bought me an ice cream cone in my favorite flavor - strawberry. I ate it slowly as we drove the ten miles back home, to make it last longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment