Reed Dame took this photo as we left the ship on the transport boats to tour Sikta for several hours. First row: Linda Dame, Len Garner, Lucy Beck (my two beautiful sisters, and my younger brother). Second row: Lynn Andersen (my step-father), Lula Andersen (my 84 year old mother), Carma (myself), Stephen (my wonderful husband). Third row: Richard Beck (Lucy's husband) and Chris Garner, my brother). We had a wonderful cruise together. The ship, food, entertainment, and ports were awesome, but the best part was being with family. We have many fond memories. This was in celebration of our 35th wedding anniversary (Steve and I), and we shared the fun with these family members who could go with us.
I think the next time I go on a cruise, I would love for it to be with my children and their spouses. We had better start saving!
1 comment:
That's a nice picture---it looks really good. All of you have really pretty eyes. :) I think a cruise sounds like a fine idea. :)
Post a Comment