Tuesday and Wednesday UPS delivered the sink, faucet, garbage disposal, and water filtering system that I ordered on line. Thursday afternoon he installed the 18 gauge stainless steel sink, the brushed chrome faucet and spray nozzle, as well as the water filtering system. We took time out to go to the Boulder Station Buffet for our dinner, because the sink was not quite functional yet. After we got finished eating, Len finished up the installation. Isn't it beautiful?

Today he cut off the too long bolts on the toilets and put on the caps to cover the bolts. They look great. We managed to find a 16 foot A-frame ladder to borrow, cleaned it up, set it up, and he and Steve installed a fan on the tall entry ceiling. Now we can circulate the air!
He repaired the grout on the living room fireplace, fixed the sliding doors on the china hutch, and installed two handicap rails in the guest bathroom downstairs for my mother's use. Speaking of my mother, she came to our house on Saturday, January 2nd and is staying until Len finishes up all the repairs. It may be the end of the month.
I will post a few more pictures as the work progresses, but for me, the most important repair/remodel was just finished. I LOVE my new beautiful sink, faucet, and water filter.
I only have one question: when are you going to come visit?
2 comments:
oooh, shiny. :) Nice sink and faucet. And the water filtration system is nice too! I wish I had such a lovely system under my sink! Len would shudder at the way Porter had to rig the plumbing down there when we installed our sink. :)
If we ever need to be in Vegas we will let you know. ;) The sink looks great.
Post a Comment