As some of you know, I have had a sickness since December 2007, brought on by an upper respiratory infection, which caused pulled muscles in my chest. Taking the too-strong antibiotic Avelox and the five day pack of steroids totally messed up my flora. Four months of medical doctors and tests didn't find any answers, but when I consulted health food store and homeopathic and naturalists, they suggested eating gluten, soy, dairy, sugar free diet which started me on the road to health. A too-low thyroid diagnosis in September (TSh 7.68) gave me some clues, which I treat with a homeopathic tincture which has brought my TSH level back to 4.1 (as of Nov. 23 blood test). A food sensitivity blood test, LEAP, on November 25 gave me additional helps in what foods I reacted to, and gave me a short list of foods I didn't react to. That is what I have been eating since December 5, '08. I am slowly getting better.
So, in following blog sites, my fellow blogger, Anne Bradshaw, author, posted this give away on her site. So I am checking this out, with the hopes that I will win the DVD and lecture power point. This sounds like my kind of medicine.
http://annebradshaw.blogspot.com/2009/01/contest-super-prize-for-anyone.html
Dr. Stan Gardner will send the winner a signed DVD of one of his lectures on the musculoskeletal system, entitled A Pain in the Neck (Back, Joints, and Other Places). This is brand new and not yet in stores. It will sell for $49.97 when available. The lecture is one hour twelve minutes. Dr. Gardner will also send a handout copy of the accompanying PowerPoint slide presentation so the contest winner can take notes as the lecture proceeds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sorry you didn’t win the contest on my blog this week at Not Entirely British.
Thanks for taking part. Hope you will enter again soon. This week’s prize CD is well worth winning.
We started seeking holistic treatments for the children last year, too! I love using nutritional means to keep us (or return us to) feeling tip-top.
Thanks for your comments on my books posts. What titles were repeats? I spent hours scouring the lists, so I'd love to make them as clean as possible.
Post a Comment